Lincoln County Public Health is partnering with Medical Teams International and the
Oregon Health Authority to offer free drive-through and walk-up COVID-19 testing in the
county. The first two scheduled events will be December 23 rd in Lincoln City and
December 30 th in Newport. Community members are welcome to get tested at any of the
sites regardless of where they live in Lincoln County. Services will be provided in English
and Spanish, and other languages as needed.
Lincoln County community members that are 5 years and older are welcome to participate
regardless of whether they have COVID-19 symptoms or not. Parents and caregivers are
encouraged to use their judgement and discretion in administering the test to young
children. Testing at these events will involve a pain-free, self-administered nasal swab to detect COVID-19 infections; it does not offer the antibody test.
Participants should receive results through their account on DoINeedACovid19Test.com within 3-5 days of their test date. Registration for an appointment is required for this event, and each person will need their own appointment. For example, if a car with four people need tests, four registrations will be needed. On-site registration will also be available during the event for those unable to pre-register, but this may cause a delay.
1. Go to www.doineedacovid19test.com
2. Click on the blue “Register” button.
3. Under “New Users Sign-up Here”, create an account by clicking “Register”.
4. Complete account information and then click “Register”.
5. Create a username and password.
6. Read through and accept the Terms and Conditions.
7. Under “COVID-19 Testing” select “Start Assessment”.
8. Complete the assessment and click “Submit”. The information collected on this
assessment does not affect your eligibility for testing.
9. Select a testing location based on the options that are presented.
10. Select a testing date.
11. Select a testing time.
12. Confirm your appointment.
13. Email, print, or write down your voucher ID number.
14. Bring this voucher ID number to your appointment.
15. Repeat steps 1-14 for each household member that will be tested at the event.
Free COVID-19 Testing Events in Lincoln County:
Wednesday, December 23, 2020
o 9:00am – 1:00pm
o St. Clair (Taft) fire station, 4520 SE Hwy 101, Lincoln City, OR
Wednesday, December 30, 2020
o 9:00am – 1:00pm
o Lincoln County Fairgrounds, 633 NE 3 rd St., Newport, OR
PLEASE NOTE: If you have any of the following symptoms you need to call your primary
care doctor or seek care immediately at urgent care or the emergency room instead of
waiting for a community testing appointment:
Feel short of breath when trying to speak in full sentences or do simple activities
Coughing up blood
Blue lips/blue face
Severe and constant pain or pressure in the chest
Feeling dizzy, light-headed, too weak to stand
Feel urgent need to seek care
Please contact our COVID-19 Call Center if you have any questions or need help